Time Out

The quiet side of Eastbourne
I feel as though I've been on a permanent holiday lately as after coming back from Hull I then went to stay with my brother and his wife for three nights.  The weather was warm but rather cloudy some of the time.  We spent time in Eastbourne and on the Friday night I treated us to an evening at the theatre and we saw Murder by Misadventure.  It starred Hale & Pace (do you remember them - comedy duo?).  This play had lots of twists and turns and a nice apt ending.

Yesterday hubby and I went to Kew Gardens for the day - something we'd been promising ourselves for ages.  We walked on the Treetop Walkway and found Queen Charlotte's Cottage hidden away (unfortunaely it was closed), took tons of photos and generally walked our feet off!  It was a very hot day so the shade from the trees was very welcome.

The stairs up to the Treetop Walkway, Kew Gardens
Here are a few photos taken over the last week.

One of the hothouses

Queen Charlotte's Cottage built in the late 1700's


Comments