Going vegan for a month - Day Twenty-nine

Dinner is cooking!
I came across this website Free From Heaven. There is a whole section on veganism. It's excellent and there is also an article on Christmas food which is 'accidentally' vegan, so if you are vegan and want some inspiration, take a look.

After my sport session today (with some ace serving, I might add!) I went off to Holland & Barrett and to pick up a few supplies. I bought another pack of those lovely Quinoa Chips and found some bars of Mini Moos. These are Christmas ones, Santa. Will they last until Christmas? Mmm, not sure!




Lunch was the left over soup from yesterday and dinner was vegan Spag Bol. which hubby ate. I made a lot so there is a portion for tomorrow, so that takes care of lunch.



See you tomorrow. Be good!

Comments