Just V Show - stock up time

My goodies
I was at the Just V Show again this year. I love it there because everything is veggie or vegan. It's one part of a four show get together and there are parts where they do sell meat products. I quite like the free from section, though just because it's free from it doesn't mean it's veggie friendly, but often it is. I go to try new things and stock up on certain things. This year it was packs of marshmallows (jelly sweets for my veggie son) and cheese from Sheeze.

And while I am not fully vegan today I made my first ever 100% vegan flan and used vegan egg which set nicely. It's very tasty too. After the choir concert tomorrow we are, weather permitting, going to have a picnic by the River Thames, and I shall take some flan along!






Tasters from Sheeze

Lentil Flan - 100% vegan

Comments