Change in the air

Something Christmassy. A hotel near Victoria Station in London
I am thinking of revamping my blog and changing it's name. I started this back in...heaven knows when (was it 2009?) and a lot has happened since then. So it must be time to change things around. Back then I was new to blogging and I didn't really know what I wanted it for! Since then this blog has become more focused on travel,walking and gallery/museum visits, with the odd book review. The latter I've fallen down on.

I have to admit that I'm not yet sure about how to go about changing the name, so I need to look into it. I don't even have a name yet. However, I've been thinking about making changes for some time but time is always running away with me so I never get round to it.

In the New Year maybe I will at last get on with those changes. If you follow me I hope you will come with me wherever I'm going!

Comments