Here I Am (Photo Exhibition) & a wander along Southbank

Here I Am exhibition
Last Friday I was in London along Bankside. I'd gone especially to attend an exhibition celebrating 25 years since the ordination of women into the priesthood. The exhibition was at the OXO Tower and featured the vicar at my church. While there I also found two other women I knew featured. The journey of all the priests featured was fascinating. Two were from the Windrush generation. The photos were taken at various times of the day as they worked and their own words were featured. The exhibition finished on Sunday.

While on the Southbank I took the opportunity to take a few photos. I always think that there won't be anything new to see, yet always there is, even though I know it so well.







The Tide is High (as Debbie Harry would sing)



Gabrielle's Wharf


Comments