London photos

ArcelorMittal Orbit Olympic Park

I don't often go to the tourist places in London. Well, yes I did go and see Westminster Abbey recently; there are always exceptions. But mostly I try to find the obscure and off the beaten track parts of London. However, this past week has been a quiet one for me as I have two busy weeks coming up. So, I thought I'd indulge you with some photos of well known landmarks and some not so well known places in London. Let's start with perhaps the best known. Big Ben.

Big Ben 


Lloyds of London


Of course I spend a lot of my time photographing the River Thames:

River Thames at Erith, Kent (yep, still in London)
Hungerford Bridge looking towards Charing Cross


Not something you expect to see in Bermondsey!
Sir Winston Churchill's bedroom, War Cabinet Rooms

Battersea Power Station

Walkway, Crossrail, Canary Wharf during light festival in January.

Stained glass window,Garden Museum, Lambeth

Canada Water

River Wandle
Tate Britain

Royal Doulton Factory, Vauxhall
Marc Bolan memorial
London Eye

roadside where he died, Barnes.

Clapham Common

                                                                    Looking towards Canary Wharf
                    Cutty Sark, Greenwich.


Lincoln's Inn
                
Taken in Bushy Park, December 2020

The garden & house, Emery Walker's House, Hammersmith




Near Elephant & Castle


                                                                    Kennington Gardens, Lambeth
Southwark Cathedral


Hope you have enjoyed a quick tour of a few places I've visited over the years in London. Until next week, take care.

Comments