'I'm lonely...ever so lonely'

It's getting lonely out here! Does no one have anything to say, even if it's what a lot of rubbish?

Got caught in a downpour this morning, rain driving in on my feet and legs. I managed to find a tree to shelter under eventually but the damage was already done. Am now drying out but I have to go out again in about an hour and I'm hoping I don 't get drenched again. We had a thunderstorm last night and so much rain but it was still a sticky night. Even now, between the showers when the sun is out it's quite hot.

We already have our 2010 diaries and calendars out in Oxfam. Christmas seems to get earlier each year. I guess the Christmas cards will be in soon. Usually stock starts to arrive sometime in August. I don't know where the year has gone. I say that every year, maybe it's because I am getting older or I just do to much!

Here's a little ditti for you...I've not subjected you to one lately so here I put that right!

Nuts

Dry roasted peanuts
You can't eat just one
A handfull's more like it
Too soon they are gone.

The flavour's addictive
Aroma's so strong
KP's are my favourite
They're not there for long!

Resistance is futile
So why not give in
And savour the flavour
You know they will win.

I'll open the packet
Don't ask me to share
Go buy your own peanuts
Touch mine if you dare!

Comments