Last days of summer?

My new laptop (from Tesco) arrived on Friday and genius son set it all up for me.  Hubby has loaded my files from the old laptop and they do all seem to be there (relief!).  I just need to find my camera software CD but otherwise I am up and running.  I love this laptop and it runs so smooth and fast.  I have one of those cooler gadgets that sits under the laptop so it doesn't get overheated (recommended by genius son).

I've got the bug for writing (short story on my other blog for those interested) but maybe it's just an excuse to type on my new toy!

With the Paralympics ending it feels like summer is going.  The weather is due to break and the days are getting shorter.  Today has been lovely and I sat outside earlier to catch the sun as it might be the last chance to wear my summer dress this year.  Still I'm off for a holiday shortly.  A little sea air before winter sets in!

Finally, a little song from the 60's by Herman's Hermits which is a favourite of mine.  Gosh doesn't Peter Noone look young!





Comments