St Peter and music to stir you!

St Peter

Have you missed me? Sorry, normal service will resume soon. I've been on holiday in Sicily and only returned yesterday. I'm still trying to catch up with washing and ironing, emails and courses etc. However, I would like to share with you some music I discovered while away. One of the towns we visited was Agrigento which is perched on a hill and it's big! With free time from the coach we weren't sure where to go and didn't want to stray too far as I thought we might actually get lost. One of the churches we saw from one level was closed when we reached the door and then we found St Peter's which doesn't have church status but is dedicated to St Peter. All around the walls are frescos depicting his life and quotes from the Bible. It felt such a peaceful place and playing was some of the most beautiful music I had ever heard. This is what I want to share with you. I was so taken with it I asked the man at the desk what it was and he kindly wrote it down for me. Sit back and chill out!




Comments