Completing the Journal

The messy worker
Spent Thursday afternoon completing the journal I started last Saturday. So, I lugged all the boxes down with my crafting materials and found some magazines with nice pictures, and set about cutting and pasting. I'm really pleased with the result. This could get addictive. When I'm crafting I switch off from everything but I am a messy crafter. Often I end up on the floor, which is what happened on Thursday (my back later complained). I spread out across every available surface, keept losing the scissors and the stuff I'd just cut out. At one point I lost the remote control for the music centre and actually had to walk over to it to turn the volume up!

I now just need some labels to go in my 'pocket'. I was thinking about the little cards I picked up at Ely Cathedral with tiny prayers on them, and the postcard of the Tree of Life, but can I remember where I've put them?

Would love to make another sometime and definitely want to do this with my church group in the autumn. I think it will be great fun.

The rest of the pages:







Comments