London in November

This month I have posting on my writing blog as part of NaBloPoMo. Apart from missing a couple of days I have blogged daily, so my visits to the Lucian Freud and Anthony Gormley exhibitions are there if you want to read them.

While in London I took photos around where I was walking. Trafalgar Square has its first ever Christmas Market and the lights are now on. I often prefer walking down the side roads to see what's there as I find Oxford Street too crowded. I also prefer the shop displays to the main lights (which don't seem to have changed for several years).

Anyway, here is a selection just to get you in the festive mood.

Christmas Market, Trafalgar Square



Gardens, St James's Church, Piccadilly


St James's Park

Horse Guards Parade



Whitehall Gardens

Whitehall Gardens

London from Hungerford Bridge

Christmas Market, Southbank



Comments