Doing my tasks for 'The Writer's Way' I realised as I put down my favourite films that they are all sci-fi!  In the list was 'Close Encounters', 'ET', 'Independence Day, 'Avatar'' and any 'Star Trek'.  As for children's films these include 'Harry Potter' (any), 'The Railway Children', 'The Secret Garden' and 'Muppet Christmas Carol'.  What are your favourites?

A while back I think I put on here my favourite top 5 songs.  Well, today I was listening to 'The Best Rock Album..Ever' and was having a great time listening to my old favourites.  I kept turning the volume up and then getting ready to turn it down when another classic came on.  I was in heaven.  If I had to chose one genre of music (and you know my taste runs from 60's pop to classical, R&B and trance!) it would have to be rock.  I now amend my favourite songs, and as they say on X-Factor, in no particular order:

God Only Knows - The Beach Boys
Paranoid - Black Sabbath
Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye
Mr Tambourine Man - The Byrds
Silver Machine - Hawkwind
Smoke On The Water - Deep Purple
Spirit in the Sky - Norman Greenbaum

I could go on....but I won't!  Anyone else like to add their thoughts?

Comments