Spitting blogs!

Hi, I know I've not checked in here for ages and that's because I have been thinking about what my blog is about and how it should move forward.  From now on everything to do with writing will appear on my new blog http://www.storyandverse.blogspot.com/

This blog has been winding down for a while as it focused on too many interests so I decided that a dedicated writing blog was the way to go and reach more people. So if you are a writer of any kind, or would just like to read it, click on the link and you'll go straight through. It is up and running and I am building on it as I go.

I will still use this blog from time to time until I work out what to do with the rest of it! This was very much an experimental blog and  now I have a bit more knowledge I am moving on bit by bit.

Comments