The Agony and Ecstasy of the Olympic sight

Gee, I'm drained!  I was trying to get logged into the Olympic site at 6am to have a chance of 'second chance tickets' but boy what a mess.  The site was overwhelmed and I couldn't even log in.  It was like being left on hold on the phone.  My youngest son had actually got to the processing stage of checkout and the site kept saying 'try again later' so he wasn't sure if he was re-applying or refreshing!  After half an hour he got through.  I had by that time got to check out but got the same response.  I had to keep putting in my card details to 'try again'.  On the third attempt I got through.  I tell you it was awful.  I'm so desperate to get something as the Olympics won't come to England again in my life time and I want to absorb the whole atmosphere.  Originally I applied for two tickets for the tennis but didn't get them.  This time I've gone for hockey and football.  Just getting that email to say my application has been processed was a relief and a joy BUT that doesn't mean I've got them.  I have to wait 24/48 hours to be told one way or the other....more agony! WATCH THIS SPACE!

Comments