Just chatting

I've just switched my browser from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome at the advice of my techno-phobe son (he downloaded it for me).  Explorer has been really driving me up the wall lately telling me it's not working, crashing or slowing down and often freezing when I am emailing.  So here I am getting to grips with the new browser.  So far, so good.  It is much faster and hasn't crashed but it slows me down a bit as I have to remember the 'tabs' are at the top not the bottom and the layout is different.  I clicked something and lost the lot but managed to find it all again without having to rush upstairs to said son to plead with him!

As I write this I am also listening to 'classical trance' on YouTube.  I know when I first began writing a blog I raved about this crossover music.  I'm a bit of a trance fanatic - it is great to dance to.  I also like classical music and the combination of the two just works for me.  Speaking of dancing I have started exercising to music again to try and up my fitness level which like parts of me is sagging!  I'm  using Lady GaGa's music at the moment and 'doing my stuff' between the bed and chest of drawers....perhaps too much info!?

Here for your delight is my favourite choir Libera performing Canon in D.  You wouldn't believe how many versions there are my favourite classical piece!  Enjoy.

Comments