Radical Bloomsbury in Brighton

Ooooh!  Blogger has a new dashboard (for composing posts etc.) which looks a little like a Wordpress blog (which I find hard to navigate).  If I don't like this I can revert to the 'old style' but I'll give it a go.

An old Brighton pub
Had a day in Brighton on Thursday.  The weather was brilliant and quite hot.  I went to see the Radical Bloomsbury exhibition at the Brighton Museum & Art Gallery.  This centred on the work of Vanessa Bell and Duncan Grant and featured some art never seen in public before and some borrowed from Charleston house down the road in Sussex where the 'Bloomsbury group' would stay and where every surface was painted.  The house is on my 'wish list' to see!

There was time for sit on the beach and the sea looked very inviting!  These last days of summer are going all too soon.

Comments