Chores and more

I have a list of things I want to do in the house, mainly spring cleaning.  Trouble is I keep starting other things which are not on the list and I wonder...should I add them so that I can cross them off and make myself feel better!

Today I've tackled the washing machine, cleaning the drain hose etc.  We found a 5p piece in there!  I cleaned around the door seal and powder tray and now I'm running it at 95 degrees with detergent but no washing in the hope of getting rid of the odour in the drum.

I have had a sort out in the bedroom, finishing what I started a while ago but I still have my wardrobe to tackle!

None of these things is very exciting, except that I prefer cleaning out cupboards to doing ordinary housework. My arm seemed to improve for a while so of course I overdid the hoovering and now my arm seems worse again.  It is so annoying and frustrating because I can't get on and do what I want.  My arm aches today so I won't be writing much more but I feel I have been neglectful in my blogging here recently.

Anyway, I have a couple of fun things to look forward to at the end of the week.  On Friday hubby and I are going along to the Holiday Destinations Exhibition and on Saturday night I'm at a quiz night in church.

Comments