Happy Christmas

A batch of handmade Christmas cards

And some more!
In a couple of hours I shall be at my church for Nine Lessons and Carols - the highlight for me. A time to relax away from the baking, the buying, the present wrapping, a time-out to remember what it's all about.

So, before I go off to sing all my favourite carols I'd just like to wish everyone a

Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year

I'll leave you with a carol I'd been searching for ages on YouTube.  I had it on a cassette, recorded off the radio but couldn't remember who sang it and my recording was pretty awful. About a month ago one of my kids said  just play it and I'll find it.' What do you mean?' I asked. He had a song recognition app on his mobile phone so I played my recording and it came up with the name of who sang it. Wow! I was then able to find it on YouTube.  Isn't technology wonderful?  I could have kissed him just to embarrass him! Here it is:



Finally, I found this neat little video which I found very moving.



Comments