Going vegan for a month - Day thirteen

This morning I should have been singing but I was very late because of roadworks and the bus took three quarters of an hour for ten/fifteen minute journey. As I was sitting on the bus looking out of the window with sun out and blue sky I wondered if I really wanted to be indoors singing. As I was missing almost half the session I decided not!


Instead I went for a walk through Home Park, the place where King Henry VIII would ride back in the day - it adjoins Hampton Court Palace. The trees looked lovely and the day was warm. I definitely chose the best option! Took tons of photos on my phone and after an hour I wandered back into Kingston for my lunch at Pret A Manger. Wow, how nice to get a vegan lunch. I picked a sandwich with red peppers, spinach, avocado. It was delicious. And no trouble with the soya milk. I see they already have their festive vegan special on sale. The week after next I'll be having that!

After lunch I headed up to London for my course, meeting at the V&A. So, all in all a lovely day.







Comments