Going vegan for a month - Day twenty-seven

A quick post tonight as I want to go and watch the last part of Missing on BBC1. Lunch today was at Pret A Manger. I had their Super Tomato Soup with a roll. Very nice it was too. I was so glad I wasn't singing in the cold like other members of my choir were at lunchtime. Instead I went up to London to meet my fellow Medieval Art students at the national Gallery where we looked at various alter pieces - Byzantium to Renaissance. We did a comparison task which was good fun.

As I'd arrived early I spent half and hour or so at Trafalgar Square taking photos and listen to a great busker. I even bought his CD. I might talk more about him tomorrow. After leaving the National Gallery I took a few more pictures. By then it was dark and everywhere was colourful.

Dinner tonight. I'd fancied chips. This would normally be an egg and chips dinner but as I can't eat egg I had to rethink it. Instead I cooked the last of the Vegan Quorn pieces and added red onion and my spicy tomato sauce, serving it with cous cous (with Cranberries and flaked almonds) and some peas and sweetcorn. Presentation of food has never been my strong point but I've notice I'm beginning to take more care over it to photograph, especially tonight, dividing the food into thirds. Gee, someone help me!


I'm now picking at the red and green grapes. At least that's healthy. Maybe it will balance out the excessive peanut binge half an hour ago. Sadly, I think not.

Thought I'd add a few of my out and about photos before I go. Have a good evening.







Comments