First real snow

Yesterday I was a moody so and so. Today the sun is out and there is snow on the ground and all is well with the world. I'm as changeable as the weather! Just after I brewed my first cuppa of the day I put on my boots and coat (over my nightwear) and ventured out into the back garden to take a few photos. Sporty son was going to work from home today and then changed his mind. His are the first footprints on the front garden path.

I have three things on today so will be out most of the day (and evening). I'm hoping to get some photos, and like a child I am excited.

Tomorrow afternoon I'm supposed to meeting a friend eastwards of where I live. Now whether that will happen bearing in mind the forecast for tomorrow in the south east I don't know. I'm hoping we can still meet as there is much to catch up with. Still, tomorrow is another day, another opportunity maybe.

Here are a few pictures.









Comments