A mixed bag

While the weather has been good I've been doing loads of reading and then on Sunday at my small singing group I was a lone alto voice in rehearsal. That was pretty scary, not only being the only alto in the choir, but having to hold my line against two other parts. Sometimes I did get lost but for the  most part I was okay. I just hope on the big day I have some company!

Last night the only singing I was doing was 'Come on You Spurs' as I was at Wembley with my two sons - one a Spurs fan like me and the other a Newcastle fan, who Spurs were playing. It was my Newcastle mad son who got us the tickets for techie son's birthday and an early birthday present for me! It was a lovely warm evening and a great atmosphere even if the play wasn't greatly inspiring. Spurs son 1-0 and the thee of us did our usual on going game assessment. If we could see it why couldn't they? All good fun.

Knowing how long it can take getting out of Wembley after a match we were ready to depart as soon as the final whistle went, and for the first time ever we made it back to Wembley Park tube without being held up by a man with his Stop/Go sign.

There has been some lovely skies to observe lately too. I took rather a lot of photos but I've included a few other bits.




Newcastle to kick off

Newcastle free kick

Spurs corner









Comments