Autumn walks and William Blake

This post is mainly about photos. Photos of autumn. Recently I went to Morden Hall Park with a friend where kids were carving pumpkins and the sun shone all day. My local park also offered some lovely photo opportunities.

Morden Hall Park



Busy cafe



Morden Hall Park offers pond dipping and other things for kids at the Snuff Mill as well as a playground with zip wire. There is a rose garden, a boardwalk, the river, garden centre and a very nice cafe. Something for everyone here.

Morden Hall Park

I've known my local park since I was a child yet it still held some surprises for me.

Beverley Park







An autumn collection from the park

I've also been to Tate Britain to see the William Blake exhibition. Highly recommended. An unusual man with unique ideas and that lovely poem made into the hymn Jerusalem. I returned there this week with my art history class looking at Impressionist style paintings, so Whistler, Turner, Sickert. Normally I go to the Tate for specific exhibitions but there is so much other art there. I must take time to wander round more of the room as I'm missing so much.





Comments