Sky, Sea, Moon and nights

 I have to confess I stayed home most of last week watching Eastbourne tennis. Walking tended to be in the evening when I went out with my son and his dog, Rue. I'd been under the weather, especially during the beginning of the week, but my mobile was to hand when I went walking. It was nice for a change to walk in the cooler air as the sun was going down, though there were some frustrating times when I couldn't get a good vantage point for a shot.

I have also looked through some older photos to add to those I took last week.


The above photo was taken during a walk from Maidenhead to Henley last year. I love dandelions, their vibrant colour, and when they ready to send their seeds out into the world. I have them in my garden. Bees love them, and often they are the first food around when bees first fly in spring. So they are vital.


On my evening walks with my son we often walked through a small local park where the photo above was taken.


There is a local town square where events are put on, but it also makes a nice place to sit and chat now and then. It can get very hot there during the day and I really think there should be a couple of trees planted for shade. However, there is lots of planting and they have made good use of a small unused piece of ground. With only my mobile I couldn't get a very good, clear shot of the moon,  but it's a little atmospheric, maybe?


Okay, so this is in here for the 'ah' factor! This is Rue in the arms of my son last evening.

A local church by nightfall



I love taking photos of the sea. So here are some I took earlier!

Eastbourne beach

Beachy Head, Eastbourne


Herne Bay on one of the windiest days of last year



Bexhill-on-Sea 2021

Brighton area

Back to some evening shots



The above photos were taken on the last evening of June this year. Isn't the sky was just beautiful? The first is a street shot and the other two were taken in Beverley Park.

To finish with here are a few sky shots from the past, along with some moon photos. Enjoy. See you next week.






St Ives, Cornwall


Comments