A mish-mash of a week

 It's been very cold here with hard frosts and I haven't been anywhere much. On 25th November I went to St Martin-in-the-Field for a concert of Baroque Classics by candlelight. It was an hour of wonderful music, and my all time favourite piece Canon in D by Johann Pachelbel. Here is a version played on the instruments that would have been around in Pachelbel's time.


There is always time to take a few photos when I'm in London.

Waterloo station

Christmas market heaving with people (taken from bridge)


Charing Cross



Looking towards the Southbank


The autumn trees are looking good now, and I enjoy observing them when I'm walking Rue in the park. The moon has looked good too, so I've stood outside in the freezing cold trying to get the best shots.











I have been doing a little drawing now and then. Here is one. Oh, and Rue has a new coat, though I don't think he appreciates it!



That's all for this week. Stay warm and dry!






Comments