Through the year of 2023 in photos

 With Christmas and New Year, plus the weather conditions, I'd not ventured out except to walk the dog. So, I thought I'd look back at some of of the places I visited last year. A photo or two from each month. These may include photos I've not posted here before. Anyway, sit back and enjoy the ride.


Canary Wharf Winter Lights (January)



Barnes Pond (February)




Churchill War Cabinet Rooms (March)




Spring (April)

Peterborough Catherdral (May)



Rossetti exhibition at Tate (May)-


Somewhere in Kent (June)



River Thames, London (July)


Shillingford Bridge, Oxfordshire, Thames Path (August)



Dorcester-on-Thames, (September)
Orkney (September)
-





Hogsmill River (New Malden to Ewell section)
(October)


River Wensum, Norwich (November)


River Lea, London (November)



Cemetary, Merton (December)






Comments